UK Digest is read by people with a professional interest in learning and skills, working in business, education, training, recruitment, local and national government and the voluntary sector.
UK Digest keeps busy people up-to-date and well briefed on the issues that matter, by presenting:
- short but comprehensive bullet-point summaries of new developments;
- the key facts, reported accurately and without political or sectoral bias;
- information on a range of topics that will take readers beyond their usual area of operation, helping them to make connections and see the broader context.
- schools, further education and higher education
- qualifications and the curriculum
- apprenticeships and skills
- recruitment and talent management
- employment and the economy
- enterprise and innovation
- and more...
UK Digest is published at the beginning of each month covering developments in the previous month. Double issues are published in August/September and December/January.
Subscribers receive copies in pdf format, direct via email. Subscribing organisations are free to circulate to all staff and/or put on their intranet.
Subscription rates vary by size of organisation.
|Subscription type||12 months
|£750 +VAT||£425 +VAT|
< 50 employees
|£495 +VAT||£275 +VAT|
|NOT-FOR-PROFIT||£495 +VAT||£275 +VAT|
|SOLE TRADER||£175 +VAT||£95 +VAT|
|CONCESSIONS||£95 +VAT||£55 +VAT|
"I see quite a few different news summaries, but this is the one I read because it's impartial, thorough, concise, and offers interesting insights."
Community Development Manager,
"The information is up-to-date, accurate, pithy. Most months I am alerted to something I missed but needed to know."
Mary Curnock Cook
Chief Executive, UCAS
Single, married or somewhere in between, this is a fascinating piece. https://t.co/nEgbJMnxcZ